Heater Maintenance Services in Longview and Tyler, TX
The team at A/C Contractors knows how to prevent unexpected heating system outages that can be costly, inconvenient and unpleasant, especially during chilly winter evenings. We specialize in effective, comprehensive heating system maintenance programs for furnaces, boilers and heat pumps.
Our preventative maintenance services are performed by experienced, skilled maintenance experts. We also have competitive pricing to help protect one of the biggest, most important investments in your Longview or Tyler, TX home.
Tyler, TX Heating System Maintenance
Every year before the start of the winter season, your heating system should be thoroughly inspected by a professional heating maintenance company. This can help to prevent major problems when you need your system most as well as ensure your system is operating efficiently. For all annual heating maintenance tune-ups, we perform the following tasks:
- Perform a full heating system check-up
- Look for signs of carbon monoxide leaks
- If necessary, check gas pressure and signs of gas leaks
- Ensure pilot light is functioning correctly
- Inspect and replace valves as needed
- Check heat exchanger and burners
- Clear and replace the air filter
- Check vents for proper air flow
- Inspect the temperature sensor
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Oil the motor and any moving parts as necessary
Benefits of Scheduling Regular Heater Maintenance
By having heating system maintenance performed each year, you can improve the reliability and performance of your system and experience the following benefits:
- Longer Unit Lifespan: Heaters can perform up to 20 years, but only if they’re properly maintained. By scheduling annual maintenance, you can ensure your heating system reaches its maximum lifespan without having to prematurely replace the unit.
- Improved Safety: Annual maintenance allows professionals to thoroughly inspect all aspects of your system, clearing debris and locating any potential safety or functionality issues that could present safety hazards.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: By changing your air filters regularly, you can reduce the amount of dust, debris, pollen and other pollutants that can negatively impact the quality of your indoor air.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Having a heating system that’s running at peak performance can improve your system’s energy efficiency — without proper cleaning and quality parts, your system could be losing up to 40 percent of its effectiveness.
- Prevent Emergency Repairs: If you’ve ever been at home without proper heating, then you understand how uncomfortable and inconvenient this event can be. With annual heater maintenance, professionals can identify parts that need replacing and other issues that could cause your system to fail unexpectedly.
Schedule Heater Maintenance Today With Longview’s Leading Comfort Kings
For over 25 years, A/C Contractors has been the most dependable, helpful heating maintenance professionals in Longview and Tyler, TX. When you work with us, you can trust that you’ll always get the most convenient and affordable maintenance services in the area and receive personalized solutions to fit your specific needs and budget.
Even if your heating unit appears to be operating normally, our certified technicians can highlight potential repair issues and inspect your system, so it runs smoothly and efficiently. Contact us today to schedule heating system maintenance services or request a free service estimate by calling 903-759-4250 or completing our online form.
A/C Contractors Also Offers The Following Heating Services
We Provide Heating Maintenance in the Following Towns
Longview, TX | Tyler, TX | Kilgore, TX | Marshall, TX | Gilmer, TX | Gladewater, TX | Hallsville, TX | Henderson, TX | Whitehouse, TX | Bullard, TX