Indoor Air Quality Services in Longview and Tyler, TX
Many Longview homeowners spend a majority of their time indoors, and you want to ensure your home remains a comfortable, clean haven all year long. If you’re feeling sluggish or unwell inside your home, then you may be affected by poor indoor air quality — circulating debris, allergens and pollen can cause negative health effects like fatigue, headaches and cold-like symptoms. While your home’s cooling and heating systems have air filters built into their units intended to catch excess debris, these filters are only sufficient for minor air quality improvements and may not help if you have severe or frequent allergies or chronic respiratory issues.
The technicians at A/C Contractors can help improve your home’s indoor air quality by installing whole-home humidifiers or air cleaners. Our team will work closely with you to determine which indoor air quality solution will work best for your personal and health needs.
Since you and your family spend the majority of your time indoors, your indoor air quality is an important factor to living a healthy lifestyle. Indoor air is up to 100 times more polluted than the outdoor air which is why a good Longview air cleaner is necessary. Our indoor air quality specialists can install a quality air cleaner that will ensure that your heating and cooling system is circulating clean air, helping you and your family breathe a little easier.
Controlling the humidity in your Longview home helps improve the indoor air quality and comfort of your home. If there is too much humidity in the air, mold, and mildew can grow. Too little humidity can be damaging to your home furniture and your health. A/C Contractors, Inc. can install quality humidifier systems in Longview & Tyler which will help improve the humidity levels in your home, as well as the quality of the indoor air.
Duct cleaning in Longview is a home maintenance task that it often overlooked by many homeowners. Thorough duct cleaning services help to maintain the healthy indoor air quality for your family. Regular duct cleaning is recommended, and more frequent service may be recommended if you suffer from respiratory conditions, smoke indoors, have multiple house pets, or complete a remodeling project.
Reasons to Improve Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality
If you don’t suffer from severe allergies or other respiratory concerns, why should you consider installing products designed to improve your home’s indoor air quality? While the initial benefits of improved air quality may not be obvious, there are a variety of financial and overall health reasons why local homeowners should try to improve the quality of their home’s air, including:
- Reduced Allergens: A significant percentage of the population — between 10 and 30 percent — suffer from allergies, characterized by runny nose, watery eyes and coughing. These symptoms are often caused by airborne allergens including dust, animal dander, pests, mold spores and pollen buildup. By installing products designed to improve your indoor air quality, you can reduce these harmful substances.
- Easier Breathing: When you’re breathing polluted air, your body naturally takes frequent, short breaths which can prevent sufficient oxygen from circulating throughout your heart and lungs. With cleaner air, you can take long, deep breaths, which is healthier for your body.
- Controlled Humidity: Humidity is the amount of moisture present in the air, and most homes should have indoor humidity of about 45 percent. Homes with high humidity can lead to difficulty breathing as well as mold growth or pest infestations. Low humidity can result in skin irritations, nose bleeds and other side effects.
Indoor Air Quality Specialists in Longview
If you’ve ever wandered into a room with poor air quality, you’ve likely noted how thick and stale the air seems. While these conditions are unpleasant, local Longview homeowners don’t have to settle for these uncomfortable conditions. With the indoor air quality services provided by A/C Contractors, you can breathe easier and experience a lighter and more enjoyable indoor environment. We offer a variety of different indoor air quality products and services specially designed to improve the quality of your home and produce healthier spaces:
- Air Cleaner Installation: With a new air cleaner, you can circulate clean air for healthier indoors and easier breathing for you and your family.
- Whole-Home Humidifiers: Humidifier installations can help regulate the amount of moisture in your home and prevent the negative side effects of high or low humidity.
- Air Duct Cleaning Services: Over time, debris and allergens can buildup inside your air ducts. This can pollute your circulated air and cause your cooling and heating system to work harder to keep your indoor temperatures consistent.
Learn More About Our Indoor Air Quality Services Today
At A/C Contractors, we strive to offer the most convenient, dependable residential cooling and heating services throughout Tyler and Longview, TX. In addition to our variety of indoor air quality services, we also provide furnace installation and repair, heating and cooling maintenance and commercial services. To learn more about our indoor air quality products and services, call us today at 903-759-4250 or fill out our online contact form.