- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You can count on our 100% Satisfaction Guarantees
A/C Contractors is a full-service air conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. In addition to preventive maintenance checks, service of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefit analysis. With our Straight Forward Pricing, you will always know the exact price of each job before the work begins so you can make an informed decision.
To schedule services with Tyler and Longview’s most trusted, Do-It-Right A/C guys, call us today at 903-759-4250.