Air Conditioning Installation in Longview and Tyler, Texas
Keep your Texas air cool this summer with your air conditioning installation experts in Longview, Tyler and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated company specializing in the finest cooling solutions to improve your quality of life and increase your home’s energy efficiency. Along with our exceptional products and knowledgeable services, we also provide lifetime product and workmanship warranties, free service estimates and 100% money-back customer satisfaction guarantees.
Efficient A/C Installation Experts Serving Longview and Beyond
Looking for a reliable HVAC contractor? At A/C Contractors, we specialize in HVAC solutions. We work closely with homeowners and new construction properties to find quality products that fit every lifestyle and budget. Enjoy numerous benefits, including:
- Low-interest financing plans
- Guaranteed savings
- Industry-leading cooling and heating products
- Peace of mind
- Quick and exceptional service
With A/C Contractors as your trusted air conditioning company, you receive superior results for lasting indoor comfort. Learn more about our air conditioning units in Gregg County, Smith County and beyond.
Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Tyler and Throughout the Longview Area
Our team at A/C Contractors knows how crucial reliable and complete cooling is for East Texas homeowners. We offer an extensive selection of efficient, dependable and affordable air conditioning installations and replacements to ensure your cooling system operates smoothly during the intense Texas heat. Contact us about our AC installation services in Longview, Tyler and the surrounding areas.
Whether you need a more reliable air conditioner or want a new energy-efficient cooling upgrade, one of our knowledgeable technicians will help you explore your air conditioning options.
As a professional cooling and heating company, we’re proud to work with the highest-rated, most trusted brands available — including LG, Mitsubishi, Amana, Trane and Comfort King. We also specialize in custom A/C products and installation options.
- Central air conditioning: These conventional, effective air conditioning systems circulate cool air throughout your home with supply and return ducts. They use either a split system with outdoor cabinets or a packaged cooling unit.
- Heat pumps: Heat pump cooling alternatives are the best system for sustainable air conditioning efforts. Heat pumps closely regulate the temperature inside your home, absorb excess heat and release it outside as condensation. With a heat pump cooling system, you can save big on monthly electricity expenses.
- Ductless mini-split systems: A ductless mini-split air conditioning system uses individual units to keep specific rooms cool, meaning each zone in your home can have the ideal temperature. With a ductless mini-split, you can reduce maintenance needs and energy costs.
Our Commitment to Quality
Licensing is essential when choosing a quality HVAC contractor. For a dependable, secure air conditioning solution, trust our do-it-right guys to get the job done. We’re proud to be a license holder under the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Our expert technicians adhere to strict quality and safety standards, including the:
- International Fuel Gas Code
- Texas Occupations Code
- International Mechanical Code
- Texas Administrative Code
- Uniform Mechanical Code
We’ve installed air conditioning units for satisfied customers throughout East Texas. When you work with us, you’ll experience the difference your local Comfort Kings can make.
Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
While you can expect many productive years out of your air conditioning system, natural wear and tear may affect its performance. But how can you determine when it’s time to replace your HVAC system? A typical cooling system lasts from 12 to 15 years. Proper maintenance can increase its longevity, but you may need a new HVAC unit if you notice the following symptoms.
- Inconsistent cooling: An older unit may have difficulty performing its job. If some rooms are cooler or hotter than others, your system’s age might be starting to show.
- A change in air quality: Your air conditioning system also maintains proper moisture levels. Mold, moisture near windows and fluctuating humidity can indicate an issue with your HVAC unit.
- Rising utility costs: If your bills increase for reasons other than hotter temperatures or higher energy company rates, your air conditioner may need an upgrade.
- More frequent repairs: Regular maintenance ensures your system functions properly all year long. Instead of constantly paying for air conditioning repairs — such as leaks and broken parts — you can save more money by replacing your unit.
- Strange operational sounds: Your system’s mechanisms wear down as they age, impacting their efficiency. Professional A/C repairs can solve the issue, but updating an older system is more cost-efficient in the long run.
Want to upgrade your air conditioning unit? You can get a free quote and individualized recommendations from A/C Contractors.
Contact Your Local Comfort Kings for Custom Air Conditioning Installation
Choose A/C Contractors as your local air conditioning installation and replacement experts. We offer the most convenient, knowledgeable and skilled services to our neighbors in Tyler, Longview and the surrounding areas. For over 25 years, our team has provided East Texas homeowners with dependable, personalized air conditioning solutions for every HVAC need and budget. Our highly trained and experienced contractors use the best tools and equipment available to guarantee your satisfaction.
To save even more, check out our online discounts. We have HVAC specials for new and current clients.
A/C Contractors Also Provides the Following A/C Services
Whether your air conditioner needs maintenance or emergency service, our friendly technicians are a service call away. We’re your one-stop shop for HVAC services.
- HVAC repairs: From leaks to clogged filters, you can count on our cooling and heating system repairs for quick, practical resolutions. We’ll fix it right, or it’s free.
- Air conditioner maintenance: Make A/C Contractors part of your maintenance plan. A thorough cooling system inspection helps you save money and beat the Texas heat.
- Emergency repair service: Air conditioning issues rarely happen at an ideal time. With our emergency A/C repairs, we’ll be there when you need us.
- Thermostat installation: A programmable thermostat makes managing indoor temperatures faster and more convenient. For professional thermostat installation and troubleshooting, choose your local technicians at A/C Contractors.
We Provide Air Conditioning Installation in the Following Towns
Homeowners throughout East Texas choose us for unparalleled air conditioning services and customer support. You’ll find us completing projects in service areas like: